|Item:||Model Column Mounted Jib Crane||Max. Lifting Height:||10m|
|Control Method:||Radio Controlled Pendent Control||Rotation Angle::||0-360 Degree|
|Rated Loading Capacity:||10T||Lifting:||Elctrical Hoist|
electric mobile crane,
mobile overhead crane
360 Degree Jib crane with electric hoist 5 ton for Fitting Fabrication Workstations
Base infomation of Jib Crane:
1. Rated Lifting capacity: 0.5- 10t; Max. capacity is 10t;
2. Arm length: 3~7m
(Can be designed and fabricated according to your special requirements)
3. Lifting Height: 2-10m(Can be designed according to your real requirement)
4. Power Source: 3ph, 380V, 50HZ or under customer's local industry voltage.
5. Working Temperature: -25~+40°C
6. Lifting mechanism: Electric Wire rope hoists
7. Slewing Mechanism: Electric motor type or Manual control type(Two kinds type on
8. Main Material: Q235B Mn Steel(It could meet your speical material requirement)
9. Swing angle are 90, 180, 270, 390 degree, which are on your optional as per your
|Technical Parameters of BZ Series Wall Traveling Jib Crane|
|Lifting Height(m)||2m, 2.5m, 3m, 3.5m, 4m, 4.5m, 5m, 5.5m|
|Valid Radius(m)||2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|Speed||Hoisting||Normal Speed(m/min)||2.6 - 8|
|Slow Speed(m/min)||0.7 - 2|
|Circulate Spped(m/min)||14 - 20|
180, 270, 360 or any degree
Jib Crane is widely used to control or position a load in areas that are generally inaccessible to other material handling equipment. They are designed to provide reliable long-life performance with minimum maintenance. This jib crane provides 360-degree rotation our jib include taglines, festoon systems, collector ring assemblies and motorized rotation. The flexible move mechanism make you handle lifting tasks at ease.Motorized and Manual type as options for trolley travelling and Jib rotation.
Independ Fioor Mounted Suspension Jib Cranes are directly fixed on the floor without any support to keep it upright. To maintain it’s stability and not topple over it you fix it to a foundation of 3 to 5 feet deep and up to 4 to 10 feet square foundation base. The foundation depends on the load and reach. Advantage of this type of crane is it doesn’t need a support wall or structure and provides optimal range of span and control compare to wall mounted cranes and other types of Jib cranes. The picture here shows a 2 ton free standing jib crane used in a yard environment.
Jib cranes are widely used in the following applications:
1. Fitting & fabrication workstations
2. Building Maintenance
3. Plant room maintenance
4. Marine loading and maintenance
Machine centre loading and maintenance to name a few applications
The versatility of a Nante Jib Crane is unmatched. Our Jib Cranes offer an extensive range of installation options and capacities, with the power to create the best material handling solution with maximum space utilization. A Jib Crane can be mounted to your facility floor, foundation, column, pillar or wall to accommodate any space constraints or work plans.
Design features include:
1. Precision upper pivot roller bearing
2. Easy set, self adjusting slew brake
3. Range of models available from full manual to fully powered operation
4. Wall, column or freestanding mounts available
5. Peace of mind knowing that your crane is designed by qualified engineers and manufactured by qualified boilermakers, electricians and fitters.
6. Medium / heavy weight design
7. Sturdy steel structure with low solid-web jib for high usable crane hook height.
8. Safty anchoring with sturdy, ribbed based and a large number of anchor bolts.
9. Rated slewing range infinite X 360 degree.
10. Scope of Supply includes anchor bolts, template and plan for foundation design.
11. For operation in completely enclosed buildings.
12. LIMIT SWITCHES: To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
General Drawing or Sketch or Draft Drawing